Littleton Family Law Attorneys
Hulse Law Firm focuses on all aspects of divorce and parenting time, as well as providing smart, sound asset protection and estate planning. These issues may present difficult and sensitive times for our clients, but we are well-prepared to deliver representation with the utmost compassion, professionalism, and legal expertise.
If you are facing a divorce, child custody battle, or another matter relating to family law, you are probably uncertain about your rights, financial ramifications, and how best to protect yourself, your assets, and your family. Finding the right family law attorney in Littleton may seem like difficult process, but it doesn’t have to be. Hulse Law Firm understands that when we represent you, we are helping secure the two most important things in your life: your family and your finances. With us, you will always receive our full commitment and top-notch expertise.
Hulse Law Firm works to make sure every client understands their rights, responsibilities, and all of the legal processes involved in their case so that they can make the most informed decisions for themselves and for their families. We will help you avoid costly and irreversible mistakes. The sooner you obtain legal counsel, the better off you will be!
Legal Expertise and Representation
- Divorce – We provide aggressive advocacy to help you gain the stability and certainty you will need to move forward confidently with your life.
- Parenting Time – Our attorneys fight passionately for parental rights so that you can protect your children and play the most appropriate and loving role in their lives.
- Child Support & Maintenance – As your Littleton family lawyer, we work to see that support payments are appropriate and fair.
- Adoptions – We ensure you have met every legal requirement in this important and life-changing step.
- Civil Protection Orders – Whether it is acting on your behalf to bring one, or acting on your behalf to defend against one, we concentrate on getting the outcome you deserve.
- Family Law Appeals – We provide representation to clients who want to bring, or defend against, an appeal in domestic relations cases. This may be advisable in certain situations.
- Mediation – Our skilled experts will determine if this is a suitable method for reaching an agreement in your case.
- Estate Planning – A well thought-out plan brings you peace of mind, has a lasting impact on your family’s future, and ensures your assets are protected and financial goals are reached.
- Wills and Trusts – We prepare the proper fiduciary structures to carry out your wishes and distribute your assets as you had planned.
Don’t Go it Alone
Hulse Law Firm counsels those who are considering initiating family law matters, and also those who are involved in legal proceedings, but feel that their representation to date hasn’t given them the time, attention, and aggressive negotiation influence that they deserve. Don’t put yourself in a bad situation and at a disadvantage by failing to get proper representation. Be proactive and protect yourself by contacting the best family lawyer in Littleton, CO. Hulse Law Firm has the legal expertise to negotiate on your behalf, fight for all you are entitled to, and see that your agreements are binding.
Your Best Interests
Hulse Law Firm tells clients what we think they need to do, whether they want to hear it or not. Our strategy will be sound and you will get the honest truth from us at all times because strong, helpful guidance is what is needed to be successful in achieving your goals. We respond to your calls and e-mails within 24 business hours because your concerns are important. You can count on your Littleton family lawyer from Hulse Law Firm to be available to work strategically for you.
Our firm will tailor services to meet your needs in a cost efficient way. At times we will need to ensure that you resolve case issues in a low conflict manner, and at other times you may need zealous representation to protect your family, your children, your assets, and your basic needs.
Hulse Law Firm, Littleton family law attorneys, uses diligence, determination, hard work, negotiation, and litigation to get the results our clients demand and deserve. Whether you are facing a divorce, custody issues, estate planning needs, an appeal, estate planning or advice on any other family law matter, please contact a family lawyer in Littleton, CO from the Hulse Law Firm to schedule a free initial consultation. We look forward to working hard for you!